Planning for a Flexible Fall:
As you plan for a flexible fall these areas will be key to supporting the success of our faculty and students:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Technology and Flexible Teaching Strategies
- Preparing for Fall 2020
- Faculty, Student and Community Resilience
- Mindfulness and Mindful Attention
Assistance with Remote Teaching
Need assistance with preparing for the fall? April Bellafiore, Director of Multi-Modal Education, will be hosting drop-in Zoom sessions on Wednesdays and Thursdays from noon-1pm starting the week of July 6th.
- If you were unable to attend the Mass Colleges Online virtual conference on June 3rd session recordings are available online. Select Session Recording on the schedule to view the recording for that particular session.
- July 13 and 14th ASU is offering free registration to the REMOTE faculty summit.
Keep Teaching: Resources, Best Practices and Support
The CNS Keep Teaching page was designed in Spring 2020 to provide guidance for working remotely, best practices, tools and technologies for remote learning, recommendations on how to offer exams online and suggestions for maintaining academic integrity in the submission of online work, and other helpful resources.