All of the majors within the College of Natural Sciences are open majors

A student may declare the major at any time. In general, the process to declare a major is as follows:

  • Schedule an advising appointment with the Head Advisor by Major to discuss your academic plan.
  • The advisor will change you into your new major via SPIRE.
  • Note: some departments have a more specific process, be sure to check the website for the new major you want and review their process for declaring the major.