Each year the CNS Career Center hosts 7 Career Fairs, and the University as a whole presents over 20 more. We also lead Career Panels, Employer Information Sessions in addition to 20+ career skill building workshops which include Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing, How to Network, How to Ace a Career Fair, virtual and in person. Make use of all these Career Events to increase your skills, meet with employers and knowledge of the world of work.
Not sure how to prepare for a Career Fair? Check out tips in our Career Handbook.
All Career Fairs are open to all UMass Amherst students. Sometimes a Career Fair, which seems outside of your major might bring employers that you are interested in. Think broadly for these Fairs being offered in the Fall 2021:
- Actuarial (math) Career Fair – Tuesday Sept 21, 5:30-8:30pm (VIRTUAL)
- Engineering Career Fair – Tuesday Sept 29, 10-3 (VIRTUAL)
- Isenberg School of Management (business) Career Day – Wed Sept 29, 10-3 (VIRTUAL)
- Tech Jobs & Internships Career Fair – Wed. Oct 6, 10-8 (IN-PERSON &VIRTUAL ON CAREERFAIRPLUS)
- Building & Construction Technology Career Fair – Wed. Oct 6, 10-2 (VIRTUAL)
- Non-Profit, Government & Social Impact Career Fair – Wed. Oct 13, 10-3 (VIRTUAL)
- Public Health and Sciences Graduate School Fair – Wed. Oct 20, 12-4 (VIRTUAL)
- Life Sciences & Biotech Career Fair – Wed. Oct 27, 12-4 (VIRTUAL)
- Psychology Career Fair – Friday, Dec 3, 11-2 (VIRTUAL)