On this page:
Get an Appointment
- To make an appointment, click on “Make an Advising Appointment” (below) and log in using your campus NetID and password.
- Your optional comments, made when creating an appointment, will be saved as part of your academic records.
Cancel an Appointment
- If you need to cancel an appointment that you have made, click on “Make an Advising Appointment” (below), log in, find your “Upcoming Appointments” on the right side. Open the appointment and find the “cancel” link.
- Your advisor will receive notice that you have cancelled the appointment.
Pre-Med / Pre-Health Info
- Information about Pre-Med, Pre-Dent, Pre-PA, etc. is ONLY available through group advising.
- Sign-up for the Pre-Med/Pre-Health Newsletter to get more information.
- Freshman Pre-Med/Pre-Health students with other questions (personal issues, struggling academically, major etc.) should see their major advisor. You will be directed to the appropriate location for that advisor in the system.
Alumni who need to speak with an advisor about medical school, dental school, or other health professions programs must call 413-545-1969 to make an appointment with a Pre-Health Advisor. After the appointment has been scheduled, you may email the advisor directly to arrange for a phone or Skype appointment, if needed.
If no appointments are available or you have any trouble scheduling your appointment online, please call the CNS Advising Center at 413-545-1969 for assistance.