On this page:
Science Learning & Outreach Initiative
The CNS Science Learning and Outreach Initiative is in the process of creating a centralized network and point of contact for faculty, students and community members to engage with each other for the purpose of sharing science knowledge and increasing connections.
Office of Student Success & Diversity
The Office of Student Success and Diversity provides development and execution of programming and one-on-one support for students, faculty, and community members designed to ensure that undergraduates have every possible opportunity to be successful at UMass Amherst.
- one-on-one intensive, comprehensive academic advising
- assistance navigating campus resources
- workshops that provide tools and techniques for achieving academic success
- advising support for faculty with struggling students
- advising support for referred students around academic issues
- statistics and enrollment data about diverse student populations
- outreach programs for diverse students at the high school and community college levels
- individualized visits to campus
- transition support for incoming students with diverse backgrounds